Finally we spent the day at home and we decided that today we’re gonna make a boat. My 2 yo son, he’s just into the song of row row your boat right now.. so let’s make this activity and you can sing the song too while you’re doing it
- I used aluminium foil (food container) for the boat. You can find anything else that works!
- Coloured tissue paper
- Sticker (optional)
- Origami paper
- Ice cream stick
- Glue the aluminium foil and stick the tissue paper on it.
- To make the the sail, fold the origami paper diagonally in half to come up with a triangular sail. Don’t forget to attach the ice cream stick inside the paper and glue it.
- You can also decorate your sail by drawing, coloring or put stickers.
- Put the playdough inside the aluminium foil and attach the sail on it.