Let’s make memories with this easy-to-make frame. Your kids can display their own art or photos of themselves, pets, and family members. It’s gonna be fun!!!
- A styrofoam tray
- Colored tissue paper
- Draw the fish on the tray and cut it out.
- Attach the photo to the back of the frame.
- Cut different-colored tissue paper into little pieces.
- Using glue stick, glue both sides of the tissue paper to the tray. Also cover the fish cut-out, which will serve as the frame’s stand.
- Let the pieces dry, then glue the fish to the back and use it to hold up the frame.
Pretty fishy, isn’t it?
Enjoy your time with your little ones! ️️
– Randy Hutapea –